Monday, May 26, 2014

The Key West Lighthouse

The beautiful Key West Lighthouse is the single photo on a scrapbook page featuring the "Cape Cod" files from SVG Attic. I loved working on this page! The fishnet was a great background for the photo mat, and adorned with the starfish and shells, it looks quite lovely. I used the fence and sand details for the bottom of the page, and anchored it with...an anchor! The twine sailors knots on the journaling box finished off the nautical themed page. Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

Beth F. said...

This layout is amazing! All of the details you added are simply perfect! I really like your addition of the twine knots. Thank you so much for joining in the SVG Attic contest, and as a reminder, you can enter as many times as you wish!

Kenzie said...

Nice layout! I love your photo of the key west lighthouse. Makes me want to take off to Key west right now. Fun layout!!

Unknown said...

I love that layout. I get so overwhelmed doing layouts. This is is perfect. That lattice work is the back is great. I just love the knots.

Julie Odil said...

What a great layout! I love lighthouses, and this is just perfect. Thanks for joining our challenge at SVG Attic. Julie O, DT member

Larimore2 said...

Perfect! :)