Sunday, July 5, 2015

Christmas in July!

Here is a new project for The Cutting Cafe! It's Christmas in July and today I made a Sleigh Treat Box! Here is the video showing how I put this together.
I'm still new to video designing, so I'm trying to learn from my mistakes and make them better each time. I realized that there really isn't a good view of the treat box from this view point. Hmmm. So to make sure you get a good idea of how cute this is, here's a photo!
Thanks for joining me today!



4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

what a fantastic treat box and your video is perfect....

Lisa Minckler said...

That is so CUTE! I love that you put the filler in there to raise the mini boxes. Your video was wonderful and this post was certainly festive for July!! :)

Audrey L. said...

Cute! Nice video showing how to put it together!

Tina Goodwin said...

Cute sleigh! I love the little presents!